Wife | Mother | Photographer
When it comes to . . . I Get It!
Infertility, Miscarriage & Miracle Babies
Well, to be honest, I've only had two of the three. We struggled with infertility for many years, so I understand how precious a miracle baby can be. Families who go through so much deserve to celebrate when they get to the other side.
We are absolutely blessed to have our beautiful son through adoption. It comes with it’s own challenges and rewards. It can take a bit of time to find your feet with a new arrival (whether they come as a baby or a bit older). You won’t get any judgement from me, only support and kindness.
Autism & Additional Needs
Being a parent to a child with Autism (and additional needs) can be a bit of a challenge to say the least (my son has Autism and other needs). You need a photographer is understands children with special needs, who is willing to learn about their unique strengths and challenges. I love being able to support families like mine and to capture their precious memories.
6 Facts to know about me
* I love sweeties - in my life, most things can be fixed with sugar.
* I was born in South Africa and moved back to my grannies home country in 2012.
* I love to sing in the car, out loud (I forgot the window was open once and got some very strange looks).
* I know more about Doors than I ever thought possible (they are my sons special interest).
* Bubble baths are bliss.
* I love learning and books. I have studied SEN law, Autism, Attachment, Business not to mention a little addiction to buying books of all types.
* Bonus Fact About Me - I love being a Autism mom and photographing families like mine! *